How best to choose a mobile home or lodge?
- Familiarize yourself with the LARK product range and choose the model of your home that suits you, and contact the LARK Expert to agree on the size of the house, insulation type, roof type, room layout, type of heating, colors of materials and additional equipment.
- Choose a place for your new mobile home and check with your local spatial development plan that the regulations do not prohibit the foundation of a house and agree on the method of legalizing your home - notification or building permit.
- Make sure what media you can connect to your home.
Water, electrical (230V 16A or 400V 32 A), sewage (municipal network, septic tank, home sewage treatment plant) connections will be necessary - check what parameters local regulations and service providers allow. If you want to heat your home with gas, you have the choice of natural gas from the network or liquefied gas cylinders - find out about local regulations and options in this regard.
Jeśli chcesz ogrzewać dom gazem masz do wyboru gaz ziemny z sieci lub butle z gazem skroplonym - dowiedz się o lokalne przepisy i możliwości w tym zakresie.
- Get information from the LARK Expert about the method of preparing the ground for the foundation of the house and look for a local subcontractor of the preparation of the ground and media connections - set the scope and price of work necessary to complete the work, book the deadline. Remember that a mobile home should be placed on a properly prepared surface.
- Agree with the LARK Expert a dedicated offer that takes into account all elements of the house and the conditions of its installation and connection. An offer drawing will be made based on it. After accepting all the solutions, we will accept the order to build the house under the drawing and specification.
- After agreeing with the specifications, the price for the house will be agreed, as well as financing options for purchasing, delivery and house settings. Based on the arrangements, a Proforma Invoice will be issued, based on which the order will be processed. To start production, LARK requires 30% of the proforma value as an advance payment.
- The house will be produced within 1 to 3 months of payment of the advance. The delivery date depends on the season and the current volume of Factory orders.
- After the production, the house will undergo comprehensive and qualitative acceptance. The house can be picked up at the factory or remotely by ordering our transport service.
- Before transporting your home, please pay 100% of the value resulting from the proforma or contract, in accordance with the agreed form of financing the purchase.
- The house will be taken to the indicated property.
- If you have purchased the service of setting up and connecting the house - LARK technicians will sit the house on the prepared area, level it, connect the installations and carry out the first commissioning of the devices (the oven, household appliances, water systems, gas appliances, sewage connections), and anchor the house to the ground. Then the unit will be fully ready to be used by the owners and guests
- If during the use it is necessary to make adjustments, repairs or replacement of worn-out elements, or to use the warranty of the home appliances manufacturer, a dedicated department of the LARK Factory SERVICE will provide all necessary help, materials and technical support.
- All it remains is to take care of the house, use it under the instructions for use and enjoy trouble-free operation for many years.
Are LARK mobile homes and lodges all year round?
Mobile homes and lodges can be used for all seasons if equipped with appropriate insulation and heating system. Lark houses offer different levels of home preparation for use during the winter - the parameters of the thermal transmittance of the walls allow us to offer: summer houses, insulated summer houses, spring - summer - winter, and year-round. You will agree the selection of appropriate insulation with a Technical and Commercial advisor. The parameters of the value of the thermal transmittance coefficient are as follows:
- Floor standard - U = 0,45 W/m2K
- Winter FOX floor - U = 0.21 W / m2K
- Winter QUATTRO floor - U = 0.12 W / m2K
- Standard wall 150kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.74 W / m2K
- Wall Plus 150 kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.46 W / m2K
- PLUS FOX wall, 150kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.23 W / m2K
- Wall PLUS QUATTRO 150kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.12 W / m2K
- Standard wall 300kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.45 W / m2K
- Wall Plus 300kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.33 W / m2K
- PLUS FOX wall 300kg / m2 load capacity - U = 0.18 W / m2K
- Wall PLUS QUATTRO 300kg / m2, load capacity - U = 0.11 W / m2K
- Standard roof - U = 0.43 W / m2K
- PLUS FOX roof - U = 0.22 W / m2K
- Roof PLUS QUATTRO - U = 0.12 W / m2K
- Flat roof, covered with EPDM membrane, 20cm mineral wool - U = 0.22 W / m2K
To insulate the house, we use the highest quality rock wool and thermoreflectance membranes, in which:
- for FOX material 1cm of foil corresponds to 7cm of mineral wool,
- for QUATTRO material 1cm corresponds to 23cm mineral wool.
Houses insulated in Winter QUATTRO standard are successfully used by customers in the Scandinavian countries in the harshest climate.
House heating can be implemented using:
- classic gas heating (for any type of gas) with convector heaters
- electric convector
- electric - infrared radiators
- electric - heat pumps - air conditioning with heating function
How are LARK mobile homes equipped with?
We equip LARK mobile homes with all conveniences of modern construction in agreement with the customer. As a standard, at the price of the house we offer a fully equipped kitchen with basic household appliances (Oven, induction or gas hob, range hood, fridge-freezer, sink), Fully equipped bathroom (shower, sink, toilet, cupboards), fully equipped bedrooms ( single or double beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, desks, wardrobes - depending on the project), fully equipped living room (sofa, table, hanging cabinets). We offer additional decorative elements, household appliances and furniture for every home - all to be agreed with the Technical and Commercial Advisor.
What is the LARK mobile home built from?
LARK mobile houses are built on a hot galvanized steel chassis equipped with wheels, in the technology of light wooden skeleton with thermal and sound insulation. The structure is made of Scandinavian wood, impregnated and waterproof chipboard, facade materials (foamed PVC, natural material, fiberglass facades to choose from), interior woodwork, window woodwork on multi-chamber PVC profiles and with double glazing, furniture boards and home appliances. LARK houses are designed to maximize audio comfort (they are the quietest in the industry), long durability, stability after installation and ease of use - cleaning, adjustment, and care. Winter versions are additionally insulated with Thermo reflective membranes. In addition, we equip the house with home appliances and support systems according to customer wishes.
How to prepare a plot for a mobile home?
LARK mobile homes due to the quality and reliability of materials used for construction belong to the heaviest mobile houses on the market. Therefore, the preparation of the ground (soil and media connections) for the LARK house should be carried out particularly carefully and taking into account the manufacturer's recommendations. Specific methods of preparing the area for proper use and foundation of the LARK house are available in a descriptive and graphic form at our Technical and Commercial Advisors. It is not enough to support the house on a meadow or soil - you need to prepare appropriate reinforcements that will transfer the weight of the house to the ground, anchors that will hold the house in the event of strong gusts of wind and media connections that you connect to the LARK house.
Do you need a building permit?
The foundation of the LARK mobile home and obtaining appropriate approvals depends on several factors - Country, size of the house, local spatial development plans of the commune, manner of use and time of use of the house. In Poland, this type of building can be implemented in two ways:
- up to 35m2 in total area - for reporting an object not permanently connected with land,
- over 35m2 of total area:
- as a temporary object not permanently attached to the land up to 180 calendar days - for notification,
- as an object with full building permit, post-investment arrangements and approvals.
Can individual design changes be made to the LARK mobile home project?
The LARK factory boasts an individual approach to the customer and the largest possibilities of individualizing mobile and lodge houses on the market.
Full individualisation covers:
- Facade and roofing materials, window colors
- PVC materials - floor coverings
- Furniture - color choices
- Walls - the structure and color of the material
- Fabrics - colors of upholstery and window fabrics
- Additional equipment components installed
We partially individualize:
- Equipment in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom - it is possible to change the arrangement of the equipment or to remove some of the equipment
- Window and door functions - we choose the window function, type of opening, security.
It is possible to make structural or architectural changes - moving holes, walls or other key elements - then a new, customer-specific house design is created. Ask our LARK experts for details.
Does LARK provide mobile home transport?
LARK Logistics provides transport of mobile homes and lodges within the agreed time and rates resulting from the distance to be covered and permits and assistance necessary for the transport. Houses are transported readily on low-loader trailers in oversized transport and delivered directly to the indicated location. For a transport quote, please contact LARK Experts. To give the price for the transport of the house from our factory to the destination as soon as possible, we need the house size (width, length) and the address with the zip code. We provide a quote up to 5 business days from the inquiry.
Does LARK provide soil preparation and house settings?
The Lark factory does not offer land preparation services to individual customers - but we provide technical advice, know-how and help in finding and verifying subcontractors on the local market.
The service of setting the house is possible on the previously prepared ground with the media connections released along with the service of delivering the house to the indicated address. A team of LARK technicians implements the house (media connection, leveling, propping, anchoring) in 4-6 working hours for 1 house. The price of the service is determined individually (the distance from the factory and the number of houses to set up is important) and can be agreed with LARK Technical and Commercial Advisors.
What is the warranty for LARK mobile homes?
The standard warranty provides full protection for LARK products for 12 calendar months from the date of purchase of your mobile home. ensuring your peace and comfort of use.
The chassis is the foundation of a residential house, so in care of it, Lark offers a 24-month warranty as standard on a hot-dip galvanized steel chassis.
You can also enjoy an extended warranty on the structural elements of the house that are important for its longevity and durability. Thanks to the use of materials from leading manufacturers, we are also able to offer extended warranty periods for products, as described below.
The warranty extended to 24 months includes:
- built-in furniture and upholstered furniture,
- soft furniture upholstery and chairs,
- shower cubicle and shower door,
- sanitary ceramics, sinks, and faucets
- electrical outlets and switches,
- interior doors and door handles,
- The LED lighting and lamp housing,
- door and window fittings,
- Whirlpool home appliances
The warranty extended to 5 years is offered for:
- PVC windows and doors,
- condensing combi boiler,
- fully galvanized steel frame.
The 10-year warranty is offered for:
- PVC facade
- metal sheet - roof tile,
- gutters and downspouts.
The warranty is extended for 15 years is offered for:
- Franke sinks,
- Forbo PVC floor covering.
In addition, we offer a lifetime warranty on Blum furniture fittings.
The chassis is the foundation of a residential house, so in care of it, Lark offers a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase of the house on a hot-dip galvanized steel chassis.
All details are available from LARK Experts. Please contact us.
What is the lifetime of the LARK mobile home?
The conceptual assumption of the production of high-quality LARK houses was to obtain the best performance parameters and maximize the service life without compromising operational and material properties. That is why the materials, technologies and drying systems for the supporting structure selected for the construction of the house allow us to proudly determine that LARK is currently building the MOST DURABLE mobile homes on the market. The longest guarantees of sub-suppliers of key components (chassis up to 5 years, facades, roof tiles up to 10 years) allow you to assume the lifetime of the house at tens of years, assuming proper care for the building, its installations, and cleanliness. One thing we know for sure, LARK houses outperform all other competing products.