The administrator of the User's data made available via the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is Fabryka Domów Mobilnych i Szkieletowych LARK Leisure Homes Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poland, Darłowo (76-150), ul. Gen. Sowińskiego 12a, NIP 4990652286, (hereinafter as the Administrator).
Personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 clauses 1 letter
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Administrator via the e-mail address: email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access his personal data at any time, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Administrator processes the Website User's personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular, handling complaints regarding Administrator's products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by phone;
- Enabling the User to send comments or opinions regarding the Administrator's products or services.
The Administrator may process User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and service the User as the Administrator's client in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter b) GDPR;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible redress from the User who is a client under the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR and fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations towards the authorities tax pursuant to separate provisions in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR;
- in order to implement the Administrator's marketing activities as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 clauses 1 letter f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consent is given in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to implement the Administrator's legal obligations to the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR.
User's personal data are or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- to entities cooperating in the implementation of the contract.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e.
- for the period of conducting economic activity by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:Darłowo (76-150), ul. Gen. Sowińskiego 12a, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.